Kaiako/Teacher. Y1/2. Rm3.
Bachelor of Teaching
I have been teaching for 8 years in all year levels. I am excited to be apart of the Koromatua whanau and am looking forward to my year in room 3. My teaching strengths are the arts, literacy, numeracy and ICT. I love exploring new topics and letting my students dive into spontaneous learning moments by taking every opportunity. I love baking, reading and creating when I get the time.
My husband is also a teacher, and we have two kids. I am excited to bring them along to events and share my whanau with the Koromatua whanau.
- Management Staff
- Freddy Beijerling Kaiako/Teacher, Y7,8. Rm1
- Rosina Nin Kaiako/Teacher. Y6-7. Rm2.
- Katarina Neale Kaiako/Teacher. Y2/3. Rm4.
- Chelsea Willis Kaiako/Teacher. Y1/2. Rm3.
- Krystal Harris Kaiako/Teacher, NE/Y1. Rm5
- Raharu Murray Kaiako/Teacher, Y3/4, Rm12
- Melanie Dorrian Kaiako/Teacher, Y3/4. Rm11
- Fenella Jensen Kaiako/Teacher. Y4-6. Rm8.
- Tracey Lancaster Kaiako/Teacher, Yr 5/6 Rm 9
- Desi Walker Kaiako/Teacher, Yr7/8, Rm2
- Hendra Janse van Vuuren ORS Support Teacher
- Support Staff