Kaiako/Teacher, Y3/4, Rm12
Bachelor of Arts; Graduate Diploma of Teaching; Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Leadership
Starting in 2018
E ngā mana, e ngā reo tēnā koutou katoa. Ko Te Rarawa, ko Ngati Kahungungu ki te Wairoa, rātou ko Whakatōhea ōku iwi. My name is Raharu Murray (Nee Hollis). Although I grew up in the South Island, Invercargill, my roots lie to the East in the Bay of Plenty and to the North in the Hokianga.
My journey teaching at Koromatua School started in 2018. I have taught in various Early Childhood Centres and Primary Schools in New Zealand and Queensland for the last ten plus years. My philosophy is that every child has the right to dream, learn and achieve. It is my privilege as a teacher to work in partnership with students, parents and whānau in order to see children attain that goal.
The things I enjoy in my spare time include playing sport, watching movies with my husband Mulligan and spending time with friends and family.
- Management Staff
- Freddy Beijerling Kaiako/Teacher, Y7,8. Rm1
- Rosina Nin Kaiako/Teacher. Y6-7. Rm2.
- Katarina Neale Kaiako/Teacher. Y2/3. Rm4.
- Chelsea Willis Kaiako/Teacher. Y1/2. Rm3.
- Krystal Harris Kaiako/Teacher, NE/Y1. Rm5
- Raharu Murray Kaiako/Teacher, Y3/4, Rm12
- Melanie Dorrian Kaiako/Teacher, Y3/4. Rm11
- Fenella Jensen Kaiako/Teacher. Y4-6. Rm8.
- Tracey Lancaster Kaiako/Teacher, Yr 5/6 Rm 9
- Desi Walker Kaiako/Teacher, Yr7/8, Rm2
- Hendra Janse van Vuuren ORS Support Teacher
- Support Staff