Kaiako/Teacher, Yr7/8, Rm2
Bachelor of Teaching; Diploma of Teaching; Graduate Diploma of Maaori Medium Education
Ko Hikurangi te maunga
Ko Waiapu te awa
Ko Ngati Porou te iwi
He mihi mahana teenei ki a koutou te whaanau me te hapori o Koromatua!
Kia ora, the tamariki know me as Whaea Desi and I have been teaching part-time at Koromatua since 2009.
This year I am teaching part-time in R2 as DP release and am working with a number of our ORS students. It is a real joy and pleasure working with everyone at Koromatua. Outside of school I have a very full and enjoyable life with my own tamariki, mokopuna, friends and extended whaanau.
Mauri ora kia a koutou katoa! He aha te mea nui o te Ao? He tangata!
- Management Staff
- Freddy Beijerling Kaiako/Teacher, Y7,8. Rm1
- Melanie Dorrian Kaiako/Teacher, Y3/4. Rm11
- Anneli Duvenhage New Entrants, Rm6
- Fenella Jensen Kaiako/Teacher. Y4-6. Rm8.
- Liz McCauley
- Raharu Murray Kaiako/Teacher, Y3/4, Rm12
- Katarina Neale Kaiako/Teacher. Y2/3. Rm4.
- Hendra Janse van Vuuren ORS Support Teacher
- Desi Walker Kaiako/Teacher, Yr7/8, Rm2
- Chelsea Willis Kaiako/Teacher. Y1/2. Rm3.
- Support Staff