Kaiako/Teacher, Y3/4, Rm12
Bachelor of Arts; Grad Diploma of Teaching; Post Grad Diploma in Educational Leadership
Starting in 2018
E nga mana, e nga reo tena koutou katoa. Ko Te Rarawa ratou ko Ngati Kahungungu ki te Wairoa, me Whakatohea oku iwi. My name is Raharu Murray (Nee Hollis). Although I grew up in the South Island, Invercargill, my roots lie to the East in the Bay of Plenty and to the North in the Hokianga.
I have taught in various Early Childhood Centres and Primary Schools within Auckland and Brisbane for the last eight years. My philosophy is that every child has the right to dream, learn and achieve. It is my privilege as a teacher to work in partnership with students, parents and whanau in order to see children attain that goal. I look forward to joining the Koromatua whanau in 2018 and getting to know you all, especially the Year 0/1 students of Room 6.
The things I enjoy in my spare time include playing sport, watching movies with my husband Mulligan and spending time with friends and family.
- Management Staff
- Freddy Beijerling Kaiako/Teacher, Y7,8. Rm1
- Rosina Nin Kaiako/Teacher. Y6-7. Rm2.
- Katarina Neale Kaiako/Teacher. Y2/3. Rm4.
- Chelsea Willis Kaiako/Teacher. Y1/2. Rm3.
- Krystal Harris Kaiako/Teacher, NE/Y1. Rm5
- Raharu Murray Kaiako/Teacher, Y3/4, Rm12
- Melanie Dorrian Kaiako/Teacher, Y3/4. Rm11
- Fenella Jensen Kaiako/Teacher. Y4-6 (Bilingual). Rm8.
- Tracey Lancaster Kaiako/Teacher, Yr 5/6 Rm 9
- Desi Walker Kaiaka/Teacher, Yr7/8, Rm2
- Hendra Janse Van Vuuren ORS Support Teacher
- Support Staff